PUMP SOLUTIONS FOR
FIRMS JUST LIKE YOURS
HELPING ENGINEERING FIRMS
With pumping challenges of every type.
Do you work with pumps and pump systems?
Are you a project manager, or process engineer?
A mechanical engineer?
Work in the piping or mechanical design group?
Or maybe you are a commodity buyer or procurement manager who works with the people who specify the pumps you buy.
TRAINING: Whether you are a:
technical sessions for educating their younger or inexperienced mechanical engineers or process people.
- Keep dropping success stories (without naming company names) like we recently finished a Hydrotreater Re refinery project out in Nevada.
- Re refinery project out in Nevada.
- We are in the middle of a renewables projet converting plastic to jet fuel and naptha.
- We have almost all of the process pumps, especially the niche tough applications where leakage was unacceptable. (CMP’s)
- We furnished 12 different technologies on that project.
- Or, we supplied all the centrifugals at an Ethanol plant. End suction and double suction centrifugals, a seal less CMP and gear pumps.
We can begin by providing technical sessions for educating your younger or less experienced mechanical engineers or process people.
Here are just a few of the free “lunch-and-learn” visits from ProFlow to major Engineering/Procurement/Construction firms performed all over the country.
Shown above, part of the application team at ProFlow: Left to right, Charlie Breedlove, Howard Saubert, Keylan Peterson, Scott Tuttle and Jake Bettenhausen.
HELPING ENGINEERING FIRMS WITH PUMPING CHALLENGES OF EVERY TYPE.
- We recently finished a Hydrotreater Re refinery project in Nevada.
- We are in the middle of a renewables project converting plastic to jet fuel and naphtha.
- We supplied all the centrifugal pump system at an Ethanol plant.
- Delivered end suction and double suction centrifugal pumps, a seal less CMP and gear pumps to an alternative fuel plant in New Mexico.