Metering Pumps For Precision Metering
We’ve partnered with global metering pump leader ProMinent Fluid Controls to help provide you the most accurate precision metering technology available.
Motor Drive Diaphragm Pumps
These metering pumps with mechanically actuated diaphragms are almost universally applicable in the low pressure range. They offer a favorable cost/performance ratio at minimum maintenance effort.
These motor driven metering pumps are available in two different versions: as basic type, with no internal electronic control systems, and as microprocessor version, for rapid and reliable adjustment to fluctuating metering tasks.
New Technology, Durable Design
The microprocessor controlled metering pumps are programmable and display comprehensive data for monitoring, recording, and tracking. Functions include digital setting of stroke frequency, manual stroke length adjustment, integral variable speed and access codes. Also available in basic, non-microprocessor based version and explosion proof models.
Even though the basic type is not quite as advanced as the microprocessor type, all of the Sigma motor-driven metering pumps have been equipped with intelligent features to provide a high level of operating convenience, safety and efficiency. The pump series comes with a removable HMI operating unit for complete system integration. Also available in basic, non-microprocessor based version and explosion proof models.
These Solenoid diaphragm metering pumps from ProMinent deliver reliable metering even under the harshest operating conditions. Solenoid diaphragm metering pumps with an output range of .74 to 75 l/h at a back pressure of 16-2 bar can be used in virtually all applications.
Concept PLUS Series
The Concept Plus series covers a capacity range of .19 to 4.33 GPH (.7 to 14.9 LPH) at pressures up to 232 psi (16 bar). Its compact construction and features make it ideal for use in flow proportional or on/off control applications. The Concept Plus mounts easily onto a tank or wall bracket.
- NSF 61/50 approved (NSF/61 – acrylic or PVDF liquid ends, NSF 50 applies only to NPB0 & NPB2 liquid end versions)
- Low cost opens up opportunities in the most basic applications
- PVDF wetted ends eliminate compatibility concerns
- Integral bleed valve prevents “loss of prime”
- Lowest maintenance costs in its class
The Beta metering pump is a microprocessor-based one, capable of flows from .16 to 8.45 gph (.59 to 32 l/h) and pressures to 363 psi (25 bar). Feed rate is determined by stroke length and stroke frequency. Stroke length is adjusted from 0% to 100% with a 10:1 turn-down. Stroke frequency is adjusted in 10% increments from 10-100. (Optional) External control via a standard 4-20 mA or pulse contact signal.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 (acrylic or PVDF liquid ends)
- 40% less power consumption
- Auto-degassing liquid ends ideal for off-gassing chemicals such as bleach
- Capable of handling up to 3000 cps of viscous media such as polymers
- Integral bleed valve eliminates priming issues
- Continual monitoring of chemical supply with optional dual stage level switch
- Adjustable stroke length and stroke frequency
- Fault and pacing relays optional
- Standard external control via potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down to adapt to existing signal transducers of 64:1 to 1:64
- (Optional) External control via standard 4-20 mA and potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down of 32:1 or 1:32
The new gamma/X is the first metering pump with predictive intelligence. Thanks to its controlled solenoid drive with sensor-free pressure measurement, it detects hydraulic faults even in the case of minimal deviations – immediately and optimally matching its output to the pressure conditions and properties of the medium while protecting the pump and piping systems form overload situations.
Process metering pumps are used in all applications where corrosive, toxic and flammable liquids are metered under very high pressures and extreme temperatures. They are e.g. used in the chemical industry, petrochemical industry, refineries as well as oil and gas production or as special metering pumps in the process industry.
High-power process metering pump series complete the metering pump portfolio of ProMinent in the high-end segment. They hydraulics, diaphragm and plunger process metering pumps of ProMinent with their robust design guarantee reliable operation, even under the most demanding conditions.
- Thanks to their modular design, the diaphragm, hydraulic diaphragm and plunger metering pumps can be flexibly matched to any conditions at their site.
- Depending on the demands, the pumps can be used at extremely high pressures of more than 3,000 bar and product temperatures ranging between -40 degrees Celsius and +400 degrees Celsius.
- Furthermore, a metering of high- to highest-viscosity liquids with a dynamic viscosity of up to 1,000,000mPas is possible.
Operating Safety and Availability
Because of their compression-rigid characteristic, a very precise metering is possible. The requirements pursuant to API 675 on oscillating displacement pumps with adjustable stroke volume can be absolutely complied with. These specifications of the American Petroleum Institute serve as one of the most important guidelines in refineries and in the petroleum and natural gas industry. The long service life of the diaphragm and the plunger guarantees a maintenance- and trouble-free operation. Hermetically sealed metering units and adequately resistant materials provide for a problem-free delivery of aggressive media. The process metering pumps of the series MF are self-priming even at large heights thanks to their special mechanical/hydraulic properties.
Areas of Application
Process metering pumps in industries such as for example
- Oil and gas production
- Special metering pumps in process industry,
the valve less control plunger pump as high-end filling pump for
- Dairy Products
- Cosmetics industry/pharmaceutical industry
- Special metering pumps for high-viscosity media
This pump even delivers high- and highest-viscosity media with a viscosity of more than 1,000,000mPas. Hydraulic diaphragm process metering pumps, which are designed for highest pressure of more than 3,000 bar, are also suitable for LDPE production (LPDE means low density polyethylene and characterizes polyethylene of low density produced under high pressure).
PLEASE NOTE: Product brands are not available in all states or territories. Please confirm availability with your local sales representative.