DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM PUMPS
ProFlow is the MASTER DISTRIBUTOR for Argal throughout North America.
Air-Operated Double Diaphragm pumps from Argal deliver unique benefits that make them the clear choice for many of the worlds most challenging applications.
ARGAILAIR brings you a new, innovative design that incorporates the most compatible materials for your specific applications, plus a high tech air distribution system ensuring long life, lower maintenance, and smoother operation.
Click on the video below to see the Argal Air Operated Double-Diaphragm Pump up close.
Diaphragm pumps have been around for a long time – but at last there are innovations brought to this tried and true technology that give you good reasons to change brands today. Some highlights you need to know include:
- They use less air than conventional diaphragm pumps, saving you money;
- Available in a wide assortment of innovative resins, steels and composites, so they can handle everything from caustic acids and high temperatures to solvents, slurries and seawater.
- You can Run-dry without damaging the pump or system;
- You can Pump solid laden fluids without pump or product damage;
- They are Self-priming, and they work well in suction lift applications;
- They “Deadhead” safely, with no pump or product damage;
- Being Shear sensitive, they do not shear or separate the fluid being pumped;
- There is no electricity required, and can be fully grounded;
- They have a great initial purchase price, especially compared to other technologies;
- They are completely submersible, and in fact can be submerged completely without any safety or performance issues;
- They incorporate a seal-less design, so no expensive mechanical seals or packing are required;
- They deliver variable flow and head pressures, without sophisticated controls.